Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey does anyone know if it's possible to get extra inserts for the wheels ordered somehow. I checked with the parts department at my dealership and they didn't seem to know of any way to do it.

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Hey does anyone know if it's possible to get extra inserts for the wheels ordered somehow. I checked with the parts department at my dealership and they didn't seem to know of any way to do it.
I order one from my dealer, just don't remember the part # but the price was 35$ Can. EACH!!!!!:eek:
I still have my extra one in copperhead.......... if you want it!!

·
Registered
522 Posts
yea they are not cheep even with a dealer discount they cost me $28 bucks had to replace one the "fell out" of one of my rims!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
i order one from my dealer, just don't remember the part # but the price was 35$ can. Each!!!!!:eek:
I still have my extra one in copperhead.......... If you want it!!

*want*.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Wheel Inserts

does anyone know if you can buy those rim inserts already painted in a different color? such as blue or black. i want to either black them out or get blue ones. i think that painting them would be a dumb idea

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
does anyone know if you can buy those rim inserts already painted in a different color? such as blue or black. i want to either black them out or get blue ones. i think that painting them would be a dumb idea
Painting them is a great idea. With manufacturer pricing you would probably end up spending hundreds of dollars to get them in your color choice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts