Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey, everyone, I am a complete newbie to all of this car electronic wiring stuff. I really like the interior lights that can be installed in the Forte, but I do not want to dare with messing with the electronics, because will void warranty. I was curious if possible to install interior lights using cigarette lighters?

Maybe using something like this: http://cgi.ebay.ca/Replacement-Ciga...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a04f3ab84

·
Registered
526 Posts
Yes Freddy, that will absolutely work. But don't get that one-.99cents + $20.00 shipping:eek:. Go to your local retail or electronics store and get it for much cheaper.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Yes Freddy, that will absolutely work. But don't get that one-.99cents + $20.00 shipping:eek:. Go to your local retail or electronics store and get it for much cheaper.

exactly my thought.
heck- you can find those lil cig lighter thingies just about every where-
and sure cheaper than 21 dollars

·
Registered
202 Posts
yes freddy, that will absolutely work. But don't get that one-.99cents + $20.00 shipping:eek:. Go to your local retail or electronics store and get it for much cheaper.
hell yeah, go to a cheap 99 cent store and buy something with that connection, cut it and there you go!!!

Hell they sell those for projects all the time, now a hint for those connections is depending on what project your going to do, get the lighter conection with a fuse or with out it, keep in mind that or you'll go buying fuses all the time. You can by pass that problem by cuting a bolt stem and put in there, but like i said depending on the project you'll do

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great, thanks guys.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts