Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this has been answered before, but I've searched and couldn't find a definite answer.

I know about having to bend the AT fluid dipstick thingy out of the way, but will a cold air intake fit if I have fog lights installed on my koup? I really like the Takeda since it comes with that cover for the air box as I really don't wanna relocate the ECU.

Just want to make sure it will fit with my foggies before I drop the dough. Thanks!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Check out the Takeda CAI for the Forte, I have it and its sounds amazing! :) Also, there is the TurboKits CAI, their a sponsor of the website :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah the Takeda is the one I was looking at. I really like the cover for the airbox rather than relocating the ECU

·
Site Sponsor
1,809 Posts
Our intake fits with the Fogs fine :)

Our kit doesn't actually relocate the ECU. The ECU stays in the same place. We just give you a bracket to mount it to instead of the bulky looking airbox.

You have a PM

Sorry if this has been answered before, but I've searched and couldn't find a definite answer.

I know about having to bend the AT fluid dipstick thingy out of the way, but will a cold air intake fit if I have fog lights installed on my koup? I really like the Takeda since it comes with that cover for the air box as I really don't wanna relocate the ECU.

Just want to make sure it will fit with my foggies before I drop the dough. Thanks!
Yeah the Takeda is the one I was looking at. I really like the cover for the airbox rather than relocating the ECU

1 - 7 of 7 Posts