Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
it'll make it sound different. but about performance i'm not sure. if the fan was powered by something,,,,maybe. but otherwise i would have to agree with knohshu

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
From what I've read they actually rob horsepower.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Looks almost like those turbine gas savers on TV ads. Sounds almost like a case of "too good to be true", but hopefully someone might be a "labrat" for one of these and let everyone know if it really does make a noticeable difference. Wish the company actually put out the dyno charts they say they tested it on...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha it seems that it doesnt work. First the youtube video demonstrating the intake supercharger has comments disabled and 68 disliked vs 8 likes, second yahoo answers=fail. "too good to be true"

·
Registered
55 Posts
you shouldnt buy any performance parts off of ebay unless its an actually intake or exhaust...especially these things that "guarantee" more HP and MPG

·
Premium Member
295 Posts

Not a good idea. Stay away from electric superchargers. You can spend your hard earned money in better ways. Since there is no intercooler, it could heat air up a bit..
I have seen a local here brag about his lexus with his weed-eater blower on it. He spent 500$ on the install. Basically its a huge blower hooked to a nitrous WOT switch. He MIGHT get some oomph off the line but after that, its the joke of the town.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Eso es una porqueria.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts