Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
I installed the blue ones (same vendor) yesterday...Awesome!!! I had the red ones in but they weren't very bright at all, but they do make for excellent mood lighting lol =]

·
Registered
407 Posts
KOUP does not have the 3rd dome light, only 2 map lights

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thx Gang.. I've ordered them! Can't wait.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I don't know if you have seen my led (interiors and exteriors) post, but check it out to give you an idea what you will be getting. I love them and I hope you will to.

·
Registered
695 Posts
How do you take the map lights out? I want to change them but is there a write up or some photos explaining the process?

Any info would be great.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Thank you, I thumbed through it earlier but i didn't want to go into much detail if it wasn't there. If i have any issues i am sure the tribe will be there to respond to a question or two.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Dont even need a flat head, open the sunglasses holder, then grab the edge closest to the now open sun glasses holder and give the light cover a tug and it will pop open.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thx for the tips.. I was wondering that myself too! Still haven't received mine yet in the mail.. *sniff, sniff*

·
Registered
13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
These are def bright but it's easier on the eyes since they are LEDs. The illuminate
my entire interior. Hard to compare as the stock ones are very bright. I 100% prefer these LEDs.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I got mine in yesterday.. popped them in right away.. and my daughter looooves them..

The stock ones are pretty bright... so the difference is pretty subtle in my opinion.. but the colour makes all the difference..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts