Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DOes any one know if there is anything i can add on to allow my interior lights to stay on when the car is turned off and when i unlock it using the keyless entry?

I hate how when ever i arrive somewhere and turn off the vehicle. It is pitch black.

HELP!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Intersting as my other cars have this. My jeep has a timer on it that shuts the lights off after 3 mins. Possibly you can buy some type of timer and wire it in somehow but on a new car it would be best to talk to your dealer or a Kia electrical guru... unless you are up for this challange???

Oh and welcome to the forum !!!

·
Registered
274 Posts
My Spectra lights stayed on for a lil while or until I opened my door. Kinda bummed when I noticed the Koup lights go off right when the car goes off.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
^^^
Yeah I keep hitting the alarm buttom so I can see where I'm walking at night trying to leave the car at my home..*its dark small town no street lights lol*

it would be nice if the lights would stay on for aleast 20 seconds or something

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Wasn't Soar4Fun working on a write up for the curtsey lights? I'm pretty sure i heard him say how he was wiring curtsey lights, and stuff. I can't wait till he's back on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts