Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have huge scratches on the center black part by the shifter. Can these scratch be fixed with something. It looks like this part is a separate part from the rest of the center so I guess if worse comes to worse I could order one from the dealer. I am sure that would cost a lot though. There is also another scratch on the right side in the same spot. I have no idea how these got there but I hate it :mad:

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
I read a lot of reviews and that center piece got a lot of attention because it's glossy and can be scratched easily. I mean you could remove it and install a new one but how long will it be until you scratch that one? Know what I mean? I'm thinking of getting some plastic film to put over it like an ipod screen plastic cover.

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
I read a lot of reviews and that center piece got a lot of attention because it's glossy and can be scratched easily. I mean you could remove it and install a new one but how long will it be until you scratch that one? Know what I mean? I'm thinking of getting some plastic film to put over it like an ipod screen plastic cover.
That's a great idea!

I have a 6" wide roll of 3M film for doing rocker panels and the like. I think I will investigate this myself.

Cheers!

·
Registered
104 Posts
What about white scratch/line on the black arm rest (under the red stitching)? how do you clean or remove?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.