Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've been doing some posting, but I never actually posted an intro, so I figured I might as well.

I live on Long Island in NY and work as a software developer for a private company.

I purchased a 2010 Kia Forte EX A/T with fuel eco package about 2 weeks ago in bronze.

I kinda wish I had gotten the SX or the koup but... I really do love the car, having 4 doors is so convenient after having a 2 door for so long, and I needed a car right away so I didn't really have enough money to save for what I wanted, but if I had had more time I probably would have overlooked the forte which would have sucked!

Oh well I can always upgrade later on right? ;D

·
Registered
587 Posts
Better late than never :)

Welcome!!!

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
With the amount of $$ some of us have put into our cars so far, we probably could have gotten something "better". But upgrading and modifying are so much more fun. Not to mention rewarding! Needless to say, I'm addicted...

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea, but then you'd end up modifying that "better" car and it would cost a hell of a lot more anyway, stock cars are boring, the forte gives lots of leeway for that. Can't beat the deal.

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
That's exactly what I mean! With the money "saved" by getting the Forte we can go (excuse my language) balls to the wall without breaking the bank.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha I've never heard anyone excuse their language to say balls before, that's pretty funny.

I am pretty glad that I get better gas mileage on the car than the SX and koup so I am not ungrateful. I drive 20 miles one way to work so it's pretty comfy. Maybe in 3 years or so I'll see what Kia has out to offer. In the mean time maybe I'll add a turbokits turbo that comes out ;) that should make up for not having the SX lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts