Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I am new to the site but not to forums. I work at Patterson Kia in Arlington,Tx. I am in the Service Dept. I am a member on a few other forums (G35driver.com,My350z.com,ClubRsx.com,Importatlanta.com,Cupcakemeet.com)

I thought i would join here and hopefully in the near future be able to offer some services to the members here. If you want any work done or have any questions feel free to pm me or come up and say hey.

-Dylan

·
Registered
358 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man! I talked to my manager and we are trying to pull something together for parts and (service for locals). I also know a really good body shop out of cali that produces top notch bodykits and carbon fiber products. Also if anyone in the DFW area needs paint or body work i can refer you to a few places.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Hello Dylan welcome :)

Did somebody say carbon fiber... mmm

I have a few ideas for that stuff

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Hey everyone,

I am new to the site but not to forums. I work at Patterson Kia in Arlington,Tx. I am in the Service Dept. I am a member on a few other forums (G35driver.com,My350z.com,ClubRsx.com,Importatlanta.com,Cupcakemeet.com)

I thought i would join here and hopefully in the near future be able to offer some services to the members here. If you want any work done or have any questions feel free to pm me or come up and say hey.

-Dylan
Hello Dylan and welcome

We look forward to your help here as there are a few other Kia service techs that frequent these boards.

Please be aware that there is no advertising unless you are a site sponsor. Please keep that to a minimum.

Thanks again!
Admin

·
Registered
93 Posts
Welcome here !!! ;)

Nick :cool:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello Dylan welcome :)

Did somebody say carbon fiber... mmm

I have a few ideas for that stuff
Yes sirrr. I will try to get together with a company out of Cali they have top notch products.

Hello Dylan and welcome

We look forward to your help here as there are a few other Kia service techs that frequent these boards.

Please be aware that there is no advertising unless you are a site sponsor. Please keep that to a minimum.

Thanks again!
Admin
OH of course i know i have been on forums for a few years you won't have any issues from me and I will pm you as soon as we start getting stuff together. Thanks!

Hey ! Bienvenue !
Thanks!

Welcome here !!! ;)

Nick :cool:
Appreciate it!

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Welcome Dylan to the Forte Community.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts