Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning on buying an iPhone 4 and was wondering if anyone has tried one out in their Forte, both through BT and cable connection. Are there any compatibility issues?

·
Registered
139 Posts
like 4 threads below theres a titled thread real big saying iPhone OS 4 and BT, check there

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not talking about iOS which is the operating system that can be found on a 3GS iPhone or current generation iPod. I'm specifically talking about the iPhone. The other threads didn't appear to be talking about the hardware, just the iOS.

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
I'm not talking about iOS which is the operating system that can be found on a 3GS iPhone or current generation iPod. I'm specifically talking about the iPhone. The other threads didn't appear to be talking about the hardware, just the iOS.
Yes I understand the difference between the two. Ive been a die hard Mac geek for 18 years(hell I even tattood the apple logo on me 15 years ago and was in Mac-addict magazine.. Lol. Yes a big nerd). There was mention in the posts that I upgraded the phone and no issues and that the transfer complete returned once I changed phones.

The iPhone 4 is worlds ahead of your 3G and even makes the 3GS seem slow and outdated running ios4.

When I said I had it since last Wednesday I was referencing the phone. Not the Os.

Let me know if you have any specific questions on the phone etc.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So you were one of the lucky ones to get an early delivery the67beast? When you said Wednesday in your comment, that made me question if we were talking about the same thing. Got you beat by about 2 years on Apple fandom, but have no ink to show for it. Have done some consulting work for them in the past though.

Anyway, thanks for the info. Like I said, most of what I read in the other threads seemed to be talking SW and not HW.

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
My wife is waiting also. I have a white 3GS that I'm waiting for a jailbreak and unlock for so I can make some money. Lol.

I like the white back but don't like how the white looks on the front of the iPhone 4. Thats why i went black 32gb But to each there own.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts