Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
I'm not talking about iOS which is the operating system that can be found on a 3GS iPhone or current generation iPod. I'm specifically talking about the iPhone. The other threads didn't appear to be talking about the hardware, just the iOS.
Yes I understand the difference between the two. Ive been a die hard Mac geek for 18 years(hell I even tattood the apple logo on me 15 years ago and was in Mac-addict magazine.. Lol. Yes a big nerd). There was mention in the posts that I upgraded the phone and no issues and that the transfer complete returned once I changed phones.

The iPhone 4 is worlds ahead of your 3G and even makes the 3GS seem slow and outdated running ios4.

When I said I had it since last Wednesday I was referencing the phone. Not the Os.

Let me know if you have any specific questions on the phone etc.

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
My wife is waiting also. I have a white 3GS that I'm waiting for a jailbreak and unlock for so I can make some money. Lol.

I like the white back but don't like how the white looks on the front of the iPhone 4. Thats why i went black 32gb But to each there own.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts