Kia Forte Forum banner

Ipod navigation through koup dash questions

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  blackwatch 
#1 ·
hey, I just bought my Koup today and i love it.

Needing some help figuring out the menu navigation for my ipod though.

I plug it up to the usb port, wait for it to load then it recognises it. however everything is separated into different folders titled (F001) and so on and the file names consist of 4 letter combinations (GXIF), just like when you look at them through my computer on a pc. I was wondering if there was a way to fix that to where i can be able to actually be tell what im looking at and no end up with random songs?

i know that 5g ipods are not compatable but mine is a 6g and it says nothing about it in the manual.

thanks for any help you can give.

KB

#3 ·
im using an apple usb cable.

Is that the big difference cause i thought that was just to keep from freezes and explosions and stuff like that.

#4 ·
no firsthand experience with it but the kia cable is like the apple cable plus a cable from headphone jack, and it is supposed to enable the easy navigation, as opposed to the folder crap you ran into (i did too, first day with the forte i tried the same thing you did)

#6 ·
no firsthand experience with it but the kia cable is like the apple cable plus a cable from headphone jack, and it is supposed to enable the easy navigation, as opposed to the folder crap you ran into (i did too, first day with the forte i tried the same thing you did)
Thanks guys. i really appreciate the help.

end thread.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.