Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Gang -

My car has an annoying pull to the left...it started recently when they changed my left tire [my fourth tire with a bubble] ...

when I am driving on the highway..if I let go of the wheel it drifts off ot the left then I have to steer to the right to get it back on course...very annoying on a long trip indeed.

It might need an alignment/balanced tire or maybe a tie rod is bent - I need to have it looked at.

Does our warranty cover all that stuff?

· Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I might just bite the bullet and get new tires as well. These 'good-for-a-year' Goodyear LS tires are just aweful. I can feel them 'flexing' when I take a turn. And they are horrible in the snow. I can see my right one developing that small bubble again. This will be my 5th tire to be replaced within 7,000 miles!
Here is my personal review:
Pros: They roll
Cons: The worst tires for lateral movement [side to side] and ride. They fall apart.

I went to tirerack to read the reviews and they give it a poor rating too. Goodyear should be ashamed of themselves for this fiasco.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.