Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But often times when i'm air drumming away to a good song, I often hit the bluetooth call button on the steering wheel.

Is it just me?

·
Registered
139 Posts
I drum at the top of the steering wheel, so I don't have that problem.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
nope-but i am always hitting the button on tight turns....first time it did it it freaked me out when she started talking to me- cuz i'd never played w/the bluetooth before.....

·
Registered
533 Posts
I usually either change the song when I try to turn it up or turn it off when I want to change the song whenever I'm not looking.. lol... So easy to piss yourself off when you gotta restart the song just for the good part lol...

·
Registered
78 Posts
When I'm in the drive-thru I "lose" the mute button because the wheel is turned and it's not where I'm used to it being. :)

I also drum at the top of the wheel so I haven't had any issues.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm glad to see i'm not the only one who air drums in his car :D Funny story. I was parking in an underground parkade when metallica comes on. so i start going along with it and when i park i figured i would drum the rest of the song since i was really into it. so i took my keys out and threw them on the passenger seat. then the song ended, got out locked the door (power locks on the inside) and started off to my appointment. then realizing i didn't have my keys with me i turn back and look. staring right at me those lil..... i normally carry my spare key with me but i lent it to my mom while she was in the city and forgot to get it back. AMA rocks. So does Metallica. The End. :p

·
Registered
139 Posts
i hit the bluetooth button turning now n then. not very annoying, but it does interrupt what im listenin to lol

·
Registered
288 Posts
get some Vic Firths and put um next to your seat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts