Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’m starting to see more koups around the neighborhood and when I see them I get so excited. I feel like all us koup owners are supposed to like at least acknowledge each other, but around here it’s like they think I’m crazy. If I see one I may nod or throw a hand but maybe it’s just me, maybe I’m 2 proud 2 own my baby koupy and I think they are all her brothers and sisters lol.

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
I honk at every Koup I see! Even the sedans some times :)
We need a secret wave. I would say it was our unique horns, but many of us have decide to upgrade those wimpy things!

·
Registered
231 Posts
iam seeing them everywhere now , im glad to know im one of the first to get one in my area

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
i try to flash my high beams.. but seems like everytime im driving another vehicle...i see forte koups everywhere. then when i drive my koup..im the only one! haha

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
I usually flash my lights, if they pull up next to me, or if i pull up next to them, i might flip the "K" sign up. and if its on a highway and i have nothing to do, i pass them, then let them pass me, and so on.

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
I'm starting to see Koups more often but it's like they don't even notice me! I speed up to them or slow down for them and they don't even look over. There is one guy in my neighborhood with the same exact Titanium Silver Koup EX as mine and we'll throw a hand up but everyone else snubs me.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Well around Sudbury there are a few more on the roads now...and most other koup drivers will acknowledge here if you wave or throw a hand up...but then again that is us polite Canadians... LOL....

·
Registered
543 Posts
All the Koup owners around me are girls and I dont want them to get the wrong impression haha..just interested in the car, I am happily married. My wife certainly got A LOT of attention when she drove it from a few guys that saw her. She never gets that in her Mazda 6.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I had a black sedan try to "acknowledge" me by speeding up behind me and then following me around as I dashed in and out of traffic.

Other than that I'm pretty much the only Koup around....

·
Registered
916 Posts
Just an hour ago I saw a silver Koup stock and was going in the opposite direction, 1 of 2 I've seen around town, I revved up and did a fly by, to show off my modded exhaust a little, it was a female so probably got the wrong impression, none o the three sedans I've seen while in mine even acknowledge me, it doesn't help my local dealer only has one red ex on the lot with no plans to stock more, just once I'd like to give and receive a little mutual Forte love on the street :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.