Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a 2011 sx sedan a week ago, and i was racing a versa on a up hill using 70% throttle. And my wheel was pulling left and right...still beat the versa but lost all desire in racing... i miss my civic. Does anyone have the same problem?

·
Registered
459 Posts
If you were racing a car up a hill and it wasn't a straight incline, but instead up a steep part, then it tapered off to less of an incline., the "hump" you would have gone over causes your suspension to relax and you would have as much traction. Thus TCS would have come on.

And street racing is dangerous, and why would you even race a versa, they have like 100hp.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not much of street racing, it was only 1 1/2 block and going top at 70km/h. Shoulda just say i had problem accelerating up hill(~20degree incline) and i wasn't sure if its something wrong if my car or tcs is being stupid. i never had that problem in my gf's soul.

2,213 Posts
i raced a versa once.... in reverse! all kidding around tho.... dont street race, its dangerous. BUT...if you do, take off traction control. you get better launches!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ryude no worry the forte is still more fun den a civic lx, and u would love it more if u have a chance racing a civic si up hill. i jus love my little civic cuz i had alot of mod i it

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
ryude no worry the forte is still more fun den a civic lx, and u would love it more if u have a chance racing a civic si up hill. i jus love my little civic cuz i had alot of mod i it
He wasn't commenting on the fact that the forte isn't fun, he was commenting on the fact that there are more and more idiots being unsafe on the streets by racing their cars, giving Forte owners a bad name; which is what happens on civic forums all the time.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I just got a 2011 sx sedan a week ago, and i was racing a versa on a up hill using 70% throttle. And my wheel was pulling left and right...still beat the versa but lost all desire in racing... i miss my civic. Does anyone have the same problem?
I don't have a clue as to what you're talking about.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts