Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've only had the Koup EX for 2 weeks and I was wondering:

Any way to lift the rear seats (HOW?) and see if there's a compartment in there? I'm talking about where your butt sits, not the rear 60/40 split

Reason for asking is that IF there is, I'd love to put my pre-ampd sub in there. It's around 12 x 15 x 3'' in size.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I've only had the Koup EX for 2 weeks and I was wondering:

Any way to lift the rear seats (HOW?) and see if there's a compartment in there? I'm talking about where your butt sits, not the rear 60/40 split

Reason for asking is that IF there is, I'd love to put my pre-ampd sub in there. It's around 12 x 15 x 3'' in size.

Thanks guys.
Yup there is, it's called the gas tank. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol, probably not a good idea to have static close to my gas tank.

can it be lifted though?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I was wondering that as well. Under both the seats in the back of my car has a button/lever on each side (I really can't tell what it is) the left side is actually latched to something but the right side isn't. So my right side lifts up somewhat. If I can figure out how to unlatch the other side I believe it would come up. Can you put anything under it? Nah, I felt under there and wasn't much space at all.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
I've taken my back seats off before... there is NO space for anything... not unless you wanna stuff your sub in the seats.. the way to take them out is strait forward: there are two "clips" on opposite ends of the seats. You push them "in" then pull "up" for them to release. They are somewhat hidden, if you look underneath you can't miss them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts