Kia Forte Forum banner

Choose the best looking windshield BANNER!!!

• [url]http://members.shaw.ca/westernAvenger/knation/knation_outline3.jpg[/url]

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • [url]http://members.shaw.ca/westernAvenger/knation/knation2.jpg[/url]

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • [url]http://members.shaw.ca/westernAvenger/knation/KIA_KNATION2.jpg[/url]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [url]http://members.shaw.ca/westernAvenger/knation/FORTE_KNATION.jpg[/url]

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • [url]http://members.shaw.ca/westernAvenger/knation/KOUP_KNATION.jpg[/url]

Votes: 6 18.8%
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and girls,

When you drive by a Koup, do you nod, wave or flash your lights?
Do you acknowledge the "other" as a friend, a member of a group of people who chose to drive a great looking car, amidst the bad rep Kia has in the general public?

I don't see a Koup in the streets everyday. All I keep seeing are Civics, Imprezas, Acuras, Golfs, and a few Lancers. But when I see a Koup, I feel proud someone invested in a real piece of exquisite design with a decent engine. It just makes me happy:D and connected! It seems to me that Kia has a bad rep in the general public, and that the Koup is revolutionary (like the Soul as well).

What do you think?

·
Registered
696 Posts
I would give a wave or nod...if I ever saw another one. haha I have yet to see another one driving around here.

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
The other day I was driving in my Sterling Silver Sedan, and passed not 1, but 2 others within 3 blocks of each other! I flashed and honked, and both were oblivious....

funny too, there's a silver one outside my nashville hotel as we speak. An EX with LX tires/hubcaps.

Has a Skooby Doo stuffed animal sitting on the rear seat armrest thats folded down in the center.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I feel extremely proud to be a Koup owner and I will wave at all that I see just to say "Hey, nice ride"... as a matter of fact I saw one in my area finally... It was a black EX and I immediately went up to say hi but I couldn't understand the guy hardly as he had a very thick accent... needless to day he didn't care and I wouldn't have understood him even if he did... I think we should develop an official gesture for the Forte/Koup "Tribe"

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
funny too, there's a silver one outside my nashville hotel as we speak. An EX with LX tires/hubcaps.

Has a Skooby Doo stuffed animal sitting on the rear seat armrest thats folded down in the center.
That's my wife's car!!! What is she doing in a hotel???:eek: lol:p

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
When aidensgrand said that someone threw him a sideways peace sign,for the sign language letter "k" for kia, I was thinking of posing with my car doing that same thing! Who knows maybe that'll catch on! I think its a great idea! :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
When aidensgrand said that someone threw him a sideways peace sign,for the sign language letter "k" for kia, I was thinking of posing with my car doing that same thing! Who knows maybe that'll catch on! I think its a great idea! :D

Alright first off i love the idea of the sideways peace sign for the "K" creative and perfect for a KIA nation symbol. I know everyone has seen the Shocker symbol on the back of cars all over the place.

I think that if we got enough people to rock the peace sign it would be pretty cool.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I'm convinced it's the "Krooked K" and it's now official!! I'll be enforcing the "Krooked K" in the Burgh!! Hell hyundai is called the Crooked H so why can't we have the "Krooked K" right?

·
Registered
696 Posts
Now I just need to see another Koup around here to give the "Krooked K" a shot. haha

·
Registered
298 Posts
yep thats the ASL (American Sign Language) one.

My parents are both deaf. I'll be throwing that up when i see one

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
I saw a sedan and a Koup today and both of them totally ignored me when I waved! I shrugged off the sedan driver because it was a rental car (can't expect him to be an enthusiast). I was a little disappointed that the Koup'er didn't wave back. :(

·
Registered
17 Posts
I saw a sedan and a Koup today and both of them totally ignored me when I waved! I shrugged off the sedan driver because it was a rental car (can't expect him to be an enthusiast). I was a little disappointed that the Koup'er didn't wave back. :(
what colour was it ;o (the koup)

·
Registered
486 Posts
a freind of mine said he saw a Red Koup and a Nissan GTR racing through traffic today he is an EVO driver and he always busts my chops... but he did say the koup was winning. lol and gave me props

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
YES! WE ARE SETTING HISTORY!!! Once the ridiculous fog clears up I am so posing with my car holding up our Koup sign!! THREE CHEERS FOR THE NEW SYMBOL!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm not sure when i will get a chance to use the Koup Nation sign, I have only seen one other Forte (Sedan) where i live and it was from another Province. I know there are others around. I have seen one for sale on the internet. and the guys at the dealership drive them, but I have yet to see another Koup in my City. oh and I'm thinking about getting a Koup Nation or Forte Nation front plate made. and ideas you want to pass along feel free.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts