Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
yummi. looks like some yummy candy. lol. jk. looks good.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Lookin good fas :) how bout some daytime pics with the doors open so we can see the led koup scuff plates! The car looks awesome

·
Registered
36 Posts
NICE. I'm liking everything about it, especially all the black accents. what's on the door handles? cuz the more I look at the chrome the less I like them lol

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
NICE. I'm liking everything about it, especially all the black accents. what's on the door handles? cuz the more I look at the chrome the less I like them lol

She has a car domain in her signature: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3872700

Looks like black to me. On her car and Aidens white car it looks great. I don't think the accent would be so hot on other colors.

...dude, fas93, me, and Aiden need to get together for a red, white, and blue photoshoot!!!

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
fas is from Houston so it'd be quite a drive but we've got 4 austin members, 1 marion member, 3 san antonio members, 1 houston member, 1 el paso member, and 1 plano member. but agree with a nice photo shoot :) my camera is only 12MP but it clearly does the trick haha enough thread jacking for me :)

car looks awesome anabel. i am STILL waiting on my kfxperformance decal from bill :(

oh and to add to that! im pretty sure i saw the newest san antonio member in his red koup today! not sure cuz i was going the opposite direction on 1604 haha

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I like how you did the red strip on the wheels. The wing looks clean too.
Its a vinyl pinstriping tape that I used on the grill. It holds really well. As long as you clean the wheel really well. And thanks! :) I love my spoiler.

Lol, and thanks guys. But I dunno if i wanna drive out right now... I'm so busy with school right now. But its still a good idea.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Actually funny you should say that, I just put it on today! Lolololol. I want to take the back one off today.. but i dunno... I'm lazzzy.

·
Registered
161 Posts
oh and to add to that! im pretty sure i saw the newest san antonio member in his red koup today! not sure cuz i was going the opposite direction on 1604 haha
I was in San Antonio this weekend and saw a blue koup on 1604.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts