Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has had any problems with them? I ordered HID's well over two weeks ago and still nothing. My order just shows processing... You call their phone number and either their voice mail is full or no one answers. Talk about lousy customer service.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I had an issue with mine being backorderd and not being told about it, but I managed to get hold of someone. I waited about 3 weeks for my kit. I agree a little too long! but im happy with the kit.

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Same problem. Waited a week and it still said processing. I was able to get a hold of someone and they told me it was backordered. He was able to get a set for me though somehow and shipped it out the next day. Just keep trying to call.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Same here, placed my order exactly a month ago and they just made it to me today. It just takes time.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Yeah...they charge like $15 for slooow shipping.

Remember when calling, they are in California, so be mindful of time changes. Other than slow shipping, they pretty custome service. Had a ballast crap out a few weeks ago. Emailed their tech support and had a new one in few days.

·
Registered
23 Posts
They want $47 to ship to Canada, anyone else think thats a little crazy? Might go with another company for that reason alone.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Wish it was an option. Might just have to suck it up and take it.

Question before ordering though:

Looking at the raptor kit found here:
HID Kits, BMW Aftermarket Bumpers & Lighting, DEPO - DDM Tuning

Do I need to purchase the wiring harness as well + adapter cables and mounting brackets?

Thanks for the help
I actually went there yesterday and then again this morning. I got the Raptor Kit in your link with 5000K bulbs. No wiring harness, adapter cables or mounting brackets. One of the bulbs was defective which is why I went back today to get a replacement. Everything now works & hopefully for a long time to come. Good luck.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I actually went there yesterday and then again this morning. I got the Raptor Kit in your link with 5000K bulbs. No wiring harness, adapter cables or mounting brackets. One of the bulbs was defective which is why I went back today to get a replacement. Everything now works & hopefully for a long time to come. Good luck.
This isn't very reassuring, lol. Appreciate the honesty though, I might put the money towards some new wheels instead.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts