973 Posts

this deserved the most epic song I could think of
I really need to get a new job so I can start saving for this
So amped!

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
congratulations!
Can't wait to see some video footage too...yeah baby!

·
Registered
487 Posts
hmmm... looks like major suck for the DIY install. I will need to plan a long weekend to do this mod. I can tell you guys put in major overtime on that pipe route. Very AWSOME!!! cant wait for numbers

Do you guys plan on modding the upper grill now to get better flow from the stock air ram or do you think the turbo will pull enough through it?

·
Registered
527 Posts
hmmm... looks like major suck for the DIY install. I will need to plan a long weekend to do this mod. I can tell you guys put in major overtime on that pipe route. Very AWSOME!!! cant wait for numbers
You got that right! Looks like a fun puzzle though! Definitely gonna take some time.

·
Site Sponsor
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Light Throttle, barely any boost, but you can get an idea of what it will be like!!!

Oh, this is with the stock exhaust still :)

·
Site Sponsor
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It actually won't be that bad. The car just wants to be Turbo. Our piping should easily drop in, no cutting or trimming. The FMIC even fits without trimming the bumper!

You got that right! Looks like a fun puzzle though! Definitely gonna take some time.

·
Registered
527 Posts
It actually won't be that bad. The car just wants to be Turbo. Our piping should easily drop in, no cutting or trimming. The FMIC even fits without trimming the bumper!
That's amazing!:eek:You guys wont be happy till you get all my money huh? I look forward to voiding my warranty!:D

·
Registered
537 Posts
HOLY F***ING S***!!!!! I think I love you jesse lol... Your team is killin me and my bank account lol... Do you have some rough numbers ie: pre-tune dyno and projections and also estimate on rough price figures?? Thanks guys!!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
:D Its destined for GREATNESS!

·
Registered
119 Posts
"It's alive" is just the beginning. Unbelievable

·
Registered
708 Posts
i really hope i can get my shit together and make it to the dyno meet .. even if its just to drop off my car to get tehe work done / dyno it lol

1 - 20 of 348 Posts