Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,871 Posts
Thumbs up!

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,871 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
i ment, did you modify anything, or was it an easy swap?

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i only used a flat head,philips and a 10mm socket/wrench for the lights. installation took me 30 min. o yea i forgot friday i will order the fog lights. i was thinking of rather getting the lower grill or leaving a intercooler expose with no grill. suggestions??

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no no no its going to live up to its name :) i got many other mods coming soon. you should of seen the look at the kia dealership parts manager.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
AWESOME!!! You didn't even need to swap the fenders..

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
I mean what's the conversion? Can you give it a little backstory or circumstances around what is going on?

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
headlight, grill, bumper straight from a koup coming soon foglights,lower grill maybe... thats all no modifications needed just 2 hands and some tools.

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
i think it looks awesome good job :)

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:eek:Congrats to you! You did it! It is gonna look even better once you get it painted! You amaze me sometimes!:cool:
sometimes is the key word here huh! lol i have plans give me time :) i work to much

1 - 20 of 54 Posts