Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see at least one Forte Sedan every day... I no longer feel special, lol... It's only a matter of time before the KOUP becomes popular as well...

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
^^^^
Oooh I better hurry up with my mods before I start seeing more Koups.
I wanna keep alittle bit of I was the first and honestly in my town Sucre is truly the only Koup that has any big mods..
I just realized that lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
I saw 3 today!! Two koups and one sedan. A black koup moved into my building today. Makes me sedan a little sad.

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
I had a kind of cool moment yesterday where I pulled up behind a sedan in my Koup. We drove a couple of blocks and pulled up on a 5-door on a test drive. So all three flavors were rollin' together for like 1/2 a mile.

^ Yes, it was the highlight of my day. What? It was a slow Wednesday :)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Yeah I see TONS of Sedans in Austin Texas, Koups are poping up alot too! Either way it just pushes me more to knock out a few Mods to make mine stand out. I just love leaving the car wash and having people look to see my car, once I throw rims on it its gonna be nice. Either way this happens with all cars....cept the $400,000 cars ha

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Just be glad you do not live in the Greater Toronto Area....Koups and Sedans are everywhere....I visit for 2 days a month and see atleast 6 or 7 each trip...

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
In my area its a rarity to see a koup but sedans are everywhere and havnt seen a 5 door yet

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
I live in a fairly small city and there are three other Koups around here. One is a Corsa Blue and the two others are Titanium Silver like mine! :mad:

I met one of the guys who owns the other Titanium and he is pretty cool and I think he creeps on this forum. You know who you are! Make a profile and start posting! :) The other Titanium is an older lady who is kind of a snob. I tried to compliment her car while I was in mine and she just shot me an angry look. I haven't seen who drives the Corsa Blue yet.

They're starting to get more common but I'm modded out so I still feel unique. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.