Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could swear that I ready a thread on this but have been searching and can't find it so I'll ask. Forgive me if this is a repost.

My question is about the 3m clear bra. I was wondering if anyone has it and how do they like it? I was looking at getting the kit for the bumper, partial hood, fenders and mirrors. This will go on a racing red koup and not sure how much it can be seen once on the car. I have not called the dealership yet but was wondering if they do this sort of thing? Can anyone help me out? Thanks.

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's why I want to get it now myself. I have at least one chip on the hood. I ordered a cargo net and tray from the dealer so I guess as soon as they tell me I can come get that stuff I am going to ask them. I read on a clear bra site that for the kit I won't plus install would run about $550. Not sure how close to correct that is but I am kinda to the point that I am getting it regardless of the price. I want to protect my koup for a long time to come. Thanks for the reply

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.