Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Figured I'd throw this up and add to it as I put more mods on the car.
Haven't done much yet but I plan on spending way to much money modding this car lol, so hopefully I'll have more to contribute soon.

So far I have K-badges and I just put in a new shift knob and I LOVE it (pics below). I'll be blacking out my tail lights within a week or two as well as getting a shark fin antenna and a front lip (I believe its the same one D113 has).

I have a longggg to do list of everything I want to do, some maybe more far fetched than others. I hope to get HIDs and tints within the month. Speaking of which, does anyone know what I can expect to pay for tints in NJ?

·
Registered
708 Posts
i like that very interesting i'd like it better if the knob wasnt up so high though

·
Registered
526 Posts
Speaking of which, does anyone know what I can expect to pay for tints in NJ?
Not real sure about in NJ but the average cost in the U.S.from what I've heard from others so far is about $100-$125 for the Koup. the sedan might be a little more for the four doors and rear window. Shop around for the best deal but remember (You get what you pay for! ) so go with quality even if it cost a bit more. BTW- like that shifter knob too! What other stuff do you have planned?

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
While bored one day I wrote up a list of all the potential mods. If there's a (*) next to it, it means it probably won't happen and is just me being ridiculous. I'll post a link to what I'm looking at if I can find the links (my normal computer died the other day)

• Accent Lights
  • Strut bar
  • Blue LED interior lights
  • Line Decal
  • Rear Spoiler, want a smaller one
  • Painting Calipers
  • Carbon Fiber Hood(*)
  • Full body kit
  • Glass wing
  • Either a CAI or SAI
  • Exhaust kit
  • New Rims
  • Suicide Doors or Lambo Doors (*)
  • Flip Key
  • Shaved Door Handles(*)
  • HIDs
  • Sound System
  • Tints

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just a little update:
Got a Sharkfin antenna and installed it the other day
Should be getting a front lip within the next few weeks.
Got rear ended today =[ going to need a new bumper but the kids dad is taking car of it all. Sent me to a very reputable and nice looking mechanic.

Pics of the antenna and the bumper to come once my phone decides to send the email.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
wooooo hooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we are getting nice looking mechanics working on the cars..........
( ok- i am sure i am taking the post out of context- but damn- wouldnt it be nice to take your car to a shop where they were all hotties? --- and yes ladies--you would get your own bays)

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Haha, by nice looking mechanic I meant the shop was really nice. But yeah that would be sweet

1 - 10 of 10 Posts