• volleytime

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
VOTING TIME!

Welcome to the Kia Forte of the Month: Sedan Edition thread for the month of June!

The contest will work like this:

Today - July 25 will be open for submissions. Post your pictures in this thread of your own car only.

From July 25 to July 31st a poll with chosen entered submissions will be added and all members are asked to vote on their favorite Forte SEDAN. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will then be the winner for the June!!

Month of August - the July car of the month will be featured on the homepage of ForteForums.com ! Along with the KOUP of the Month

If you have won in the previous 3 months, feel free to post your car again but you will be ineligible to win again.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Pictures of my 2010 Kia Forte Ex. This is my very first car and im really pleased with it so far, I plan on adding a few extra things such as debadging, Interior light kit, etc.

Anyways here are just a few pics

·
Registered
204 Posts
Okay let me give it a try, this is what I have so far going for me. Im from Austin Texas...So this is for you Texas!! Jk :)

Stuff installed in my car..

2 12'' Kicker L7s
1- 1500 Watt Kicker Mono Amp
blacked out tail lights
Changed emblems, front,back and horn
10k Head lights
Red painted Breaks
18'' Rims
LED dome light
Blue matching LEDs in trunk to match dome-Chrome door handles t

Many many more to come.

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Trunk pics!? Also, that's a ton of bass for re factory speakers to contend with, any future mods to the doors planned?

·
Registered
513 Posts
man both of them are some good looking sedans.. Makes me want rims bad.. :p

·
Registered
204 Posts
well I really want to change the door speakers, but I would love to use these stock ones out untill then. But then again I usually dont crank the system up for many reasons, 1 being Ive gotten a ticket for doing that. 2 as you said, the bass is louder than speakers thus the reason i keep the amp down until comp time!! Which ive won some already. I will post pics but my computer here doesnt let me upload pics, wonder if i can do it from my cell? ha ill check into that.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I am just going to be able to squeeze in on the 24th or 25th with some photos of my new beauty.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Thanks for the Votes guys...Im kinda Bummed that only 3 are in this months FOTM but oh well we cant help it! Time to go vote for a Koup!! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.