Great Job TK!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Do you have specs? Looks good.

·
Registered
114 Posts
are you guys only making CAI? any chance of SRI OR MRI?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Specs? There is a whole thread with info on the kit. This is just eye candy :)

Do you have any specific questions?
Oh, I thought this was a different turbo then the one that comes with the kit. Still looks dop3 and could tell you guys put plenty of work and attention to it.

·
Site Sponsor
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No sir, we are packing kits this week for the first buyers and pulled this out while we were packing to show everyone! So these ARE the parts in the kit :)

Oh, I thought this was a different turbo then the one that comes with the kit. Still looks dop3 and could tell you guys put plenty of work and attention to it.
*fap fap fap* :) lookin sexy as hell.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Someone wanta donate to the "I want that fkn turbo" fund?!

·
Registered
567 Posts
You owe me a new pair of pants. Also, since I'm in your thread, I have the CAI and when I ease on the gas I hear it sucking in air it sometimes make a high pitched hissing noise until I push down enough for it to grow. Is that normal? I made a thread about it a while ago but never heard from you guys directly.

·
Site Sponsor
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You have a PM (keeping the thread on topic). Nothing to worry about!

You owe me a new pair of pants. Also, since I'm in your thread, I have the CAI and when I ease on the gas I hear it sucking in air it sometimes make a high pitched hissing noise until I push down enough for it to grow. Is that normal? I made a thread about it a while ago but never heard from you guys directly.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Wow that looks amazing!! Very nice work TK!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I really need the Canadian Dollar to keep climibing in value....LOL...want so bad....

·
Registered
69 Posts
uhhh what the crap is that coming off the side of the header after the 4 to 1 but before the turbo ? Is that the wastegate, or BOV? Usually the flange just goes straight to the the turbo and out... never seen a turbo with the black deal and added exaust piping.. maybe I'm not hip with all the new technologies...

·
Registered
21 Posts
NIce :) So when is the stage two coming out for everybody?

·
Registered
69 Posts
just googled it, looks like a wastegate with a weird flange... nice f'in fabing work i must say. turbosmart make that for you, or did you have to fab that yourselves? I love the way that looks btw!

·
Site Sponsor
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It's a wastegate, you need it if you don't want your pistons blowing through your hood! Turbosmart makes the small black / cast wastegate part, but the rest of it is our FAB work.

uhhh what the crap is that coming off the side of the header after the 4 to 1 but before the turbo ? Is that the wastegate, or BOV? Usually the flange just goes straight to the the turbo and out... never seen a turbo with the black deal and added exaust piping.. maybe I'm not hip with all the new technologies...
just googled it, looks like a wastegate with a weird flange... nice f'in fabing work i must say. turbosmart make that for you, or did you have to fab that yourselves? I love the way that looks btw!

Let's get the base kit out and perfected before we talk about Stage II, III, etc... LOL

NIce :) So when is the stage two coming out for everybody?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts