Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just got in from the dealership, finished purchasing a new black koup SX for $26,200CAN. I know some of you got higher prices, some got lower prices but overall I'm happy with the way it went.

It was the first time I bought a new car and found the overall experience... "fun". I mean I thought it would be stressfull but everything, from the test drive to the people working at Kia to thinking about it now I found/find very satisfying and non-stressfull and ya, fun.

So there we go, now I'm just waiting to hear back from the dealer when they locate a kia in the area.

What do you guys think about the price I paid and YOUR overall experience?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Congrats on your new purchase! I too bought a black sx koup (6spd)

As far as the price is conerned.....if you are happy with your what you paid, then all is well.

My overall experience with the dealership was great! Like you, from the test drive....(which I really did not need to do, because my mind was made up already) to negotiations and delivery .....everything went quite well.

And since then (Nov. 2009) to now, I have yet to go back.

If you are in the GTA or surrounding area......and can make it.......there is a meet onApril 10.

Cheers.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Well lemme first to welcome and congratulate you! :D Enjoy the site, as well as your new smoking ride, and all it has to offer!!

Second, my buying experience was amazing. I did so much research on this car that I literally dreamed of it. I surprised the salesman also because I knew so much before going in. When I test drove the car, I couldn't stop smiling!! I knew she was the one for me. I paid about 22,000 USD for my SX Koup, but the koups in Canada and the US are different.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Welcome Plat Num, like most here i had a great experience purchasing my racing red forte koup sx. I have been in and out from the dealer before purchasing the car, i knew i wanted one from the first time i did a Google search and saw all the great specs and the overall style captivated me.

With all the time i have been there i was able to walk away with getting th car at 17,600 USD. Thats before i had the extra undercoating and paint sealer added. Great buy and love the car ever since.

Again, welcome and congrats to your new Forte.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Right on plat_num... I just bought a black koup SX as well in ontario (GTA area) and actually I pick mine up tomorrow. Don't think i've ever been more stoked in my life !!! But yea man your price sounds right about on par with what I paid (give or take a couple hundred) But I totally agree with what AF Mike said, the price is in the past now... I don't care what I paid for it I just can't WAIT to get in that car tomorrow!!!
Cheers!!!

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Welcome and congrats!! I hope you'll love your Koup as much as I love mine! I've had it for over a month now and I still take the long way home from work just so I can get a few extra minutes of driving in. And on my days off, I find myself back at work just because I wanted to go for a drive and I've got nowhere else to go!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Welcome and congrats!! I hope you'll love your Koup as much as I love mine! I've had it for over a month now and I still take the long way home from work just so I can get a few extra minutes of driving in. And on my days off, I find myself back at work just because I wanted to go for a drive and I've got nowhere else to go!
No where else to go???!? There's gotta be a Tim Horton's on the other side of town right? :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Good for you!!!! The car is amazing and I am sure you will enjoy it as we all are. Be ready to see people staring at your car and asking "Is that a KIA????" Happens to me all the time...jejeje

1 - 12 of 12 Posts