Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just wanna give you guys a heads up I found a local site that deals with performance parts for the forte and soul and he's got really good price and excellent customer service. Hes Internet based/wholesale and you could pick up your parts or ship to your door,he deals mostly in the gta area. I found his ads at kijiji and his website is Home Page. Check him out guys I got my eibach springs and can't wait to put it on I got a really good deal on them

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Careful, we do not allow advertising by non-sponsors here so please do not pot any prices

Thank you though for telling us about somewhere local

Cheers
D

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
Hey guys just wanna give you guys a heads up I found a local site that deals with performance parts for the forte and soul and he's got really good price and excellent customer service. Hes Internet based/wholesale and you could pick up your parts or ship to your door,he deals mostly in the gta area. I found his ads at kijiji and his website is Home Page. Check him out guys I got my eibach springs and can't wait to put it on I got a really good deal on them
What did the springs cost?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Careful, we do not allow advertising by non-sponsors here so please do not pot any prices

Thank you though for telling us about somewhere local

Cheers
D
I wasn't aware of that....I apologize just want to share with fellow enthusiasts about finding a good deal....

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
I ended up buying Eibachs from Uniq Performance as well. Rob's a great guy whose willing to meet up with you. Got em for a great price as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts