1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
576 Posts
Made my own l and it looks better than what I see in that photo. I don't know what performance figures mine achieves but I certainly find it improves the cars response plus it only cost me $90:)

·
Registered
526 Posts
Made my own l and it looks better than what I see in that photo. I don't know what performance figures mine achieves but I certainly find it improves the cars response plus it only cost me $90:)
You got that right! You probably could draw a better "bogus" dyno sheet than that too!:D That guy posted that cai on here months ago trying to sell them- he makes them himself.:eek:

·
Registered
318 Posts
pleased to know what exactly you got to do it. been thinking about bending my own pipe to make my own

·
Registered
576 Posts
If you go to a good Autoshop or warehouse you can buy a 90 degrees S/S pipe about 3-3 1/2" (76mm), they also have many different rubber sleeves of different sizes to mount it onto your car intake. You can also buy there a K&N pod filter to fit.
For the piece that the air breather fits onto you can get them from a specialized hose fitting shop. Just take the pipe into them and tell them what you want to do.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.