Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It took a week after order but it's finally here after driving around with two holes in my trunk for a week and half. :)

Installed. I posted pics now in my album.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Click on my name then choose "View Public Profile" and you can click on my album to view pictures.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I like the look of those badges but a bit pricey for my blood, opted out for the old standard "k" badges. I kind of regret it after looking at your car.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's raised lettering not a sticker. But the price is very high and not available for cheaper yet. I only bought one for 50 including shipping. 20 bucks would be a reasonable price for it.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That is a nice EL badge. Nice find. I was thinking of illuminating mine somehow but this would be a lot nicer. There are positioning holes put into the trunk behind the badge so you can run the electrical wire through that and patch it into the clearance lights. Same with the front badge area. The EL modules are very low current so would not affect the clearance lights. I used a couple of Electro Luminescence lighting in my custom PC before.

Is there any cost yet for those badges?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts