Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But will only install them next spring,not worthed to install them now when winter will be coming soon,will get the bore machined to 67.1mm this winter.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Sick rims man but its gotta really suck to have to look at them for months in a box. I know i couldnt do it haha i would want them on yesterday lol

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bought them form a wheel importer near my home for $175 each,oemconcept.com, yes it will be a long winter,will try not to go see them to often in my Garage lol.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
yea good idea. is that WITH tires or wheels only? cuz im really liking these!!

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just the wheels Shaks,they are some other wheel online stores you can get those,just google Audi S5 wheels,you will also need wobble nuts,because the bolt pattern is 112.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Can u clarify what wobble nuts are? This would be my first time searching for wheels so I am new at this but I really like those. Any pics of the S5 rims on the koup?

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Damn those are rly nice. Prob would like nice on my silver koup. What color is your car? Can you provide a link to those S5's? Thanks for the info btw stockey

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
thanks a lot man appreciate it. Just dont wanta buy tires lol

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Since im new at this can you tell me exactly what option to pick for these and what tire sizes i need to fit these?

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Nvm i got it off one of the pics you took. would be 900$ for the set. just dont have that kinda cash. damn

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.