Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
It would be interesting to see a before and after dyno to see how much whp you lost . You've increased the rotating mass and diameter significantly on the drive wheels . You will need to install larger brakes to maintain oem stopping distances which will cost further whp losses . With the increase in unsprung weight you will probably start to notice handling issues as the oem struts and springs become overstressed .

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeap thats true thats why i ordered Brembos Grand turismo brakes, and the handling still pretty good , but i would keep in mind the springs stuff , so far i havent notice anything abnormal , but thnx for the warning

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
From Colombia the city of Cali. And forte has become an icon in modern cars here in my country,
the wheels aré Brand tmy 115 +43 offset. I hope to continúe having a good behavior of the wheels

·
Registered
825 Posts
Great looking wheels. The alloy look keeps the car looking really clean. Glad you didn't CHROME it out. . . . .Good looking ride. Have you thought about brake caliper's or covers?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Didnt someone else already post these pics a few months ago? They look like clown shoes, good work.

·
Registered
536 Posts
The wheels by themselves look good, but just a little bit too big on a Forte....I think the best fit is 17" to keep your handling as stock as possible, but I also think 18's aesthetically is the best looking fit, but then you are losing some handling I would suspect. I am actually torn at this point between 17's and 18's. Will 18's raise the car any? I can't stand these cars in the hood I see with 24's...Its God awful!!! Reminds me of the days with the Toyota pickups with the 12" dayton spokes sticking out a half a foot from the car. Just as bad!!!

The only thing that matters is that this is your car, not anyone else's so if your happy with it than that is all you should care about.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Damm.............! Sweet looking wheels!
Definately stands out!

·
Registered
63 Posts
!!!!!!!

Good work..too big cause you dont have a Full body kit..
So next stop for you is FULL BODY KIT....

Work on that and let u see the results. I`m sure we are going to get jealous..

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Damn this thread is a year old really guys...

·
Registered
288 Posts
I thought that was 12-24-10

1 - 16 of 16 Posts