Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I just joined the forums tonight. I've had my Forte Koup for almost three months, got it back in mid February. It's a 2010 Koup EX in ebony black. She's my pride and joy :) high gloss black with a black leather interior. I'm so anal about keeping her clean too haha. Anyways, I'm now starting to wanna customize her a little more so I decided to join the forum to look for ideas and stuff. Hope to get to know y'all better! (yes I'm from Texas, y'all)

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Hey JonMark! Welcome to the forum! My first choice was black but the dealership only had one koup in stick and it was a fully loaded silver SX so I settled but love my decision now :) that things gotta be tough to keep clean tho huh? If you're looking to do some mods, either cheap or not-so-cheap, then this is the place to come to. The people on here are extremely creative and come up with awesome things to do to our cars and I'm sure u can find plenty to do in 10 minutes of searching lol anyway, welcome and I'm Shak lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks! Ha, yea it is definitely a beast to try to keep clean. I wash it at a minimum of once a week, sometimes twice. But once that baby is clean, she looks sharp. I've never done any kind of mods to any previous cars, so I'm not too skilled in that department. But I'm sure this is the place to try it out. Some of the things on my list is to black out/tint the headlights and tail lights. I really want to debadge and get those "K" badges I've seen. Also maybe see about getting a new grill if possible. And to match the interior lighting I wanted to get a couple of red neons to hide under the dash area for the floor boards. This is probably all amateur stuff to you guys haha ... But it's been tough finding things online for the Koup, have companies just not started to make things for our car yet? Since it's fairly new and all.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
where in Texas jon? check this thread out

http://www.forteforums.com/forums/u-s-south-central/5317-4th-annual-texas-meet-2011-a.html

im in san antonio and we've about 25 forte owners on this forum from texas!
Oh sweet! I'm in Victoria, and my parents actually live in San Antonio so I'm there a lot. June 18, that date sounds familiar ... Honestly I'll have to look at my calendar because I know that June is a busy month for me, so I'll have to get back on the whole meet thing. But that's cool that there's kind of a Texas group on here too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts