Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..on someone's windshield.

i still consider our fortes pretty rare.. so i left a note on someone's koup.. hopefully he will go in here and talk mod stuff and such!

always good to see another Kia owner!

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
I ran into a car twin the other day but I couldn't leave a note because I never have a pen on me. I didn't miss the photo op though....

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool! i should of taken a picture! i dont know why i didnt.

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
There's a copperhead sedan with black wheels somewhere in my city. I parked near it the other day and took a photo but felt weird about leaving a note. The other two times I've done that to other Fortes they never showed up here. :(

Took a pic with my celly...

·
Registered
644 Posts
There's a racing red koup sx in my friends condo complex that i have been dying to leave a note on... I can't believe my car looked like that stock, untinted windows are just so ugly now that I see how my car looks without them... lol

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no luck for me yet..i basically said: hey fellow koup owner, i like your koup, i live aroundhere, if you are on forteforums.com add me: copperhead_koup, i would like to hear from you!

(i didn't leave my #)

maybe he/she won't join here. i wanna start some kind of forte club where im at.

it was an all blacked out koup with smoked tails and headlights with inserts removed and had a stock spoiler.. they are super rare here.. well i think they are.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
it was an all blacked out koup with smoked tails and headlights with inserts removed and had a stock spoiler.. they are super rare here.. well i think they are.[/QUOTE]

ah- i almost thought it might be me. but i havent gotten to tinting the lights.

wow- to think that there is a koup running around in tampa that is looking like what i want to be and i havent seen it yet?

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wow, would be cool if it was you.

this was in the riverview area.. maybe he/she lives around here. i've seen this car before but not up close.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
i left a note one time i was leaving a parking lot when this guy pulled up in a black koup and parked. i left a note but i doubt he joined. left my number as well.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i tried to find a new forteforum recruit and friend... guess they threw away the note.. haha.. probably was mad that they thought they had the only koup in the area. lol

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Copperhead, I have found a fellow Kopper Koup SX in my neighborhood. Never parked, but we honk at each other now when we cross paths.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
that's awesome arinesmith! i saw a copperhead koup on the interstate the other day. and i saw him before on another road. its an older guy. whenever i see a koup on the road..i'll flash or honk at them.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol, yea!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I wish they were rare around here, I bought mine and 3 weeks later I see like 5 running around my area, all in different colors too lol I was like son of a bitch..guess that means I need to start modding it up so I can look different

·
Registered
8 Posts
I wish they were rare around here, I bought mine and 3 weeks later I see like 5 running around my area, all in different colors too lol I was like son of a bitch..guess that means I need to start modding it up so I can look different
Ditto. We just got a KIA dealership here in town and they've been selling like hotcakes here. Mostly sedans though, which is cool cuz the Koups are still semi rare. I've seen a silver one and a titaniumish/copper looking color. None of the Koups (or sedans) I've seen here have been moded any, so I'm trying to stay ahead of the game.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I just left a note on the windshield of an black '11 Koup EX. It was parked at the BP's on 18th and Glenmore. Invited them to join the forum. We shall see if they do!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
kkoup296/jonmark - yea man, i guess i need to do some kind of mod. i have led license plate lights that are bright.

deuce-koup - hopefully they will join.. my invite didnt work.. lol.. if i see that car again, i might invite them again.. haha

1 - 20 of 30 Posts