Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered my 2010 KIA Forte SX Sedan in black. 6 speed. Only options we got were the hood deflector and rear bumper guard. Not sure when we'll take delivery but we are supper happy.

I did a ton of research, and it came down to the Honda Civic Sport or the Forte SX or EX. My preference was for the SX. The Civic was just missing way too many features compared to the KIA. In the end, the feature set, and dealership won us over. I still love the look of the Civic, but like the lines on the Forte even better.

I was a little nervous about the 6 speed, and have read every bad problem with the shifting. However, our test drive put any of those problems at ease. The shifting was great and smooth, with no worries about stalling. The braking seemed to eat up the pavement/snowny roads when needed.

Picking black was an easy choice. I've not seen any black Forte's in my area, and no SX's, only EX's. Just need to get the windows tinted, and we are all set.

This forum was a great help, as I've read every post, both positive and negative.

Thanks everybody, I think I'll hang around for awhile.

-Paul

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
4,137 Posts
Good choice in cars...LoL.

Post pictures as soon as you can!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm new here too! I'm picking up my car on Saturday!

I bought a white SX automatic (I can't drive manual). I've found the threads on here really helpful and I'm happy to see that everyone's happy with the car. Hopefully it's good to me!

All the best with your new car!

- KC

·
Registered
513 Posts
I'm new here too! I'm picking up my car on Saturday!

I bought a white SX automatic (I can't drive manual). I've found the threads on here really helpful and I'm happy to see that everyone's happy with the car. Hopefully it's good to me!

All the best with your new car!

- KC
Scarboro Kia? I was at the dealer this one day when this funny looking dude was picking up his white koup sx.

:D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Scarboro Kia? I was at the dealer this one day when this funny looking dude was picking up his white koup sx.

:D
For your information, I'm a girl. I bought mine from Woodchester Kia. I was supposed to pick up my car tomorrow but they said that it won't be ready. I have to wait until Monday now. *tear*

·
Registered
513 Posts
For your information, I'm a girl. I bought mine from Woodchester Kia. I was supposed to pick up my car tomorrow but they said that it won't be ready. I have to wait until Monday now. *tear*
doh.. maybe they gave this funny looking dude I was talking about your car.. :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts