Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got the 2010 forte koup ex spice red auto tranny. I dont have any pics of her yet cause the weather here in pa has been shtty all week. i'll get so pics so you guys can check it out. have alot of plans for it 20% tint all the way around exhaust and hopefully find a short ram intake and more little things like red led interior lights i've put these in ever vehicle i've owned, tinted tails or led tails havent decided yet and maybe something with the headlights maybe some sort of a little wing/ spolier. i love doin mods to customize to set me appart from people around town

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i know just where i live in pa cai wouldnt be worth it. rains alot snows too bunch of junk on the road so i just figured sri for sound lol and looks when i pop the hood ya know

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for all the advice!! i think i'm gonna do hid's the whole custom projectors seems to expensive for me and too expierenced. But about the sri or cai i'm probably gonna go with the sri just because living where i do i do deal with alot of the elements. i know the sri isnt gonna give me much at all hp gains but it will look nice and sound good too.

any ideas where i could get a sri or mod one or something
thanks for all the advice its very appriciated

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks. I think im gonna try just puttin a 3in cone filter on the stock exhaust tubing just to see and untill i have the money to buy a CAI. My buddy thinks he might have one from when he had his 350z so were gonna try that. i'll let you guys know how it goes

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.