Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my K steering wheel badge the day after I got my car. I just got the front and back emblems in the mail today from a guy on ebay selling from Korea. He sent me two badges the same size (front size). I didn't realize this until I had already replaced my front badge (and accidently snapped two of the plugs on the front emblem) and had removed my rear one. It's just slightly bigger than the original back emblem and when your not close it looks fine. But when you get up close you can notice that its a bit out of place because of how the groove on the trunk is.

I guess my question is do all the K badges come in that same size or did the guy make a mistake and send me 2 front badges?

·
Registered
78 Posts
is this for a koup or sedan? I have a sedan and the front is slightly noticably bigger then the back. I thought it was the other way around but no, the front emblem is bigger by mm...

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
The Sedan and the Koup have different sizing for front back. Koup I believe is the same size and sedan different...

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this is for the sedan. that's why I posted in the sedan forums :p

I just don't want to have to wait another 20 days to get a new back, and I cant put the Kia ones back on since I broke the front. AND JUST SCRATCHED MY RIM :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.