Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i was not satisfy with kia and there lack of not doing anything about the drag on my rpm with that pulley i told them off the other day like i mention i told them they can take there 10 year warranty and shove it up theres so today i pick up my mail and im like wtf a yellow folder and there it was a free 40$ ipod cable from kia letter states "our concern for your satisfaction begins when you drive off in your new vehicle. the power to suprise represents kia" bla bla bla so did anyone else complain and get one of these or am i just lucky? :cool:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Got one in the mail last week...with no complaints to Kia. Bad thing is that I've already purchased one from the dealer, so now I have two.

Free stuff is always cool though.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
UGH! I just paid for mine!!! The damn salesman wouldn't throw it in! That pisses me off.. there goes $40 down the drain!!! uggghhhhh!

But on the other hand.. I GOT MY KOUP! So, no complaints there!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Interesting side note: the 2011 Sorentos hit the dealership Thursday, and each one comes with the cable included from Korea. No idea why they didn't do this with all Kia's...

·
Registered
746 Posts
crock89 wrote:so i was not satisfy with kia and there lack of not doing anything about the drag on my rpm with that pulley
not sure what prob you think you have, the stock one weighs only 4lb.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Interesting side note: the 2011 Sorentos hit the dealership Thursday, and each one comes with the cable included from Korea. No idea why they didn't do this with all Kia's...
I'm sure most if not all new models will come with the cable. This could be why Kia is sending us cables. Kinda like what apple did with the 1st gen iPhone when they lowered the price, they sent rebate coupons to the ones that paid full price.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Do you have to call the dealer? Or is there a head office to call.
I want that cable!!! :)

·
Registered
436 Posts
I got screwed. Bought my car at Huffines in McKinney, then sent a co-worker up there to buy her Soul a month later and SHE got one in the mail last week. FOUL.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Ya i got one for Free :) bout time kia does something for me!!! lol....and PhilSilver, get one off of ebay, they are decently priced...i picked one up for 250 i think it was...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Worked it into my deal and got if free, so sounds like I'll end up with 2. We have a Hyundai Santa Fe which appears to use the same cable. Got it free in that deal too, so looks like I'll have 3 very soon.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ye so i got me a ipod classic for 50 bucks

·
Registered
486 Posts
no love here.. maybe i should complain and I will get one...

·
Registered
21 Posts
How long for ipod cable

I bought my forte at the end of Jan... still no cable... I don't have an IPOD... but my son does!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I purchased a 2011 Sorento EX V6 and a 2010 Forte Koup SX on February 2nd and they didn't come with Ipod cables. I had to buy them seperately.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts