Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a six week wait I just received my white Koup SX 6spd. Added the SXR body kit, tints and working on rebadging. will post pictures next week.

The car is even more fun to drive than i remember during my test drive which again was about six weeks ago. Also considered a Genesis but at 6-7000 grand more for comparable features wasnt worth it, my wife hated the look of the Genesis anyway, used to own a 97 tiburon and she never liked that. Also used to own a Pontiac Acadian don't even remember the year but it was scary. A 90 Civic DX hatch, then the Tib, a 2000 Subaru Legacy and then a 02 Hyundai Elantra GT which I got a deal on but never enjoyed driving. Anyway its nice to be back in a car that I love to drive.

Live in the Montreal area and wish we never had winter cuz I hate what it does to your car.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Congrats on the purchase and this thread is useless without PICS!!!! LOL....

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
congratulations!
Welcome to the Forte community.
Time to post some pics....
You may want to add some more bonding time with your new Koup during a road trip to Toronto for the Aug. 28 event....just a suggestion ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.