Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how long did it take for your "k" badges to come in? I ordered mine 2 weeks ago and havent yet gotten them...the shipping description says "shipping time varies"

·
Registered
49 Posts
Three days. And one of those days was a Sunday (USPS).

·
Registered
320 Posts
If you ordered from Jayongmall in S. Korea like I did, it took about 15 business days. The seller Motor247 (I think) ships from in the US and should be pretty quick.

·
Registered
62 Posts
If you ordered from Jayongmall in S. Korea like I did, it took about 15 business days. The seller Motor247 (I think) ships from in the US and should be pretty quick.

I bought mine from motor237 and it took about a week. It would have only been 3 days but they got a bad shipment in and contacted me to let me know it was going to be a little bit longer since they did not want to send me an inferior product. I think they are out of Southern California.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yeah I always check distance and make sure its available in USA mine took about a week shipped usps from motor247.

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Yea im gonna have to wait 3 weeks or so for my k badges. I also bought me some wheel caps to take out the kia ones and got a k badge for the steering wheel. cant wait to get it all on

1 - 10 of 10 Posts