Chrome K.jpg

Made up my own little K Emblem, to me it looks more like a K
I am thinking about machining out an emblem more like the Hyundai's H

What do y'all think, should I change anything, this was put together real quick

KO_vectorized.jpg

·
Registered
119 Posts
They already make a K emblem exactly like that. I have it on my car now. Check out ebay

·
Registered
644 Posts
Not trying to be a dick or anything, but I don't know why everyone calls it a K emblem... I just don't see anything that looks like a 'K' in it, can someone point it out to me? lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chrome K.jpg

I know that they make them already I have one on my car I was thinking a little more along the H that hyundai has with out the background and mine is less L looking

·
Registered
127 Posts
What if we use the K in the korean alphabet it should look something like this:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Off topic: Subzero did you have a standard mirror before you upgraded to the one with Homelink, if so did you have to re wire much or anything at all

What if we use the K in the korean alphabet it should look something like this:

·
Registered
127 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Not trying to be a dick or anything, but I don't know why everyone calls it a K emblem... I just don't see anything that looks like a 'K' in it, can someone point it out to me? lol
Use your mind and draw the l behind the L looking shape. It's a K without the vertical line

·
Registered
38 Posts
In my opinion, the letter K is just very difficult to make look good because it lacks esthetics naturally. That's why it is not used often in the design of brand names in North America.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Use your mind and draw the l behind the L looking shape. It's a K without the vertical line
Ah ok, yea I had noticed the < shape, but I couldn't figure out if there was any hidden | in front of it to complete it, I didn't really think it would just be left to the imagination, since I don't think any regular person would ever conceive it as a K but whatever lol

·
Registered
127 Posts
What about the letter K in FORTE font as shown in MS Word:

Attachments

·
Registered
202 Posts
How do you install the emblems in the car or should I ask how do you take the original out of the car?? I don't wanna fuck up the paint how you guys did it?

·
Registered
62 Posts
1 - 20 of 40 Posts