Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey KC Forte owners! I think we have enough interest here in town to finally have a little meet. So far I think we have the following on board:

1. Hootushead
2. littlekia10
3. E_HOBA_666 (and the black Koup too?)
4. develand
5. Desiboy30x

I am also reaching out to a few members in St. Louis.

At this point I am eyeing Saturday, October 6th. It'd be nice to start early afternoon, say 1 or 2 PM. Hopefully the weather is still nice in two weeks. I am looking for good suggestions for meeting locations/activities. Once we get a plan, I'll update this first post with the "official" meet info.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Oct. 6th is my going away party, but early afternoon will be fine. After the end of this month I am pretty much free until I ship to basic. Usually meeting somewhere that we can eat goes over well. Grab some lunch, BBQ, or something like that.

·
Registered
9 Posts
10/6 is pretty much the busiest day of the year for me... I help organize the Tour de BBQ charity bike ride and probably won't even get to go to bed the night before and no chance to get away the day of. Any other options/suggestions?

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey nice to see you on here! Since it looks like Oct. 6 is out, what do you guys think about Oct. 7? Or the next weekend? Please throw out any other ideas if you have any.

·
Registered
482 Posts
The weekend after the 6th is the weekend before I leave... so, fat chance I will be able to escape much haha.

On a sidenote, does anyone on here drive a red koup with an SI spoiler?? Saw one today by my house.

·
Registered
236 Posts
im down in little rock, and might be able to make it if it is a different weekend. i just got my wisdom teeth out so driving that far is a no no, but next weekend maybe? perhaps we could get a group from little rock to convoy up together or something. keep me in the loop!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Well, time is getting short for me. I may be able to do something next weekend but Tuesday the 16th it is game over for me haha.

·
Registered
236 Posts
develand, what branch are you leaving for?

·
Registered
236 Posts
That's sweet dude. I'm active air force. You'll have a blast lol

I'll try to make it up! That's like7 hours away

·
Registered
236 Posts
Dang. We should try and do a meet for this whole area..for little rock, st Louis and kc. Like find a common place in the middle of all these cities or something, because 7 hours is a lot for me. Technically i can't go past 6 hours without taking leave

·
Registered
322 Posts
I might be in KCK this weekend

1 - 20 of 53 Posts