hahahahaa one word... GONE!!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Makes me feel better about my 2.0..... even tho id never but a bottle on my car

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
That looks like an SX to me. It's got glossy black trim and the right side (our left) has a fog light. He took the left fog light out to put whatever that funnel is in there, maybe to help airflow to a CAI?

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
^^^
yeah I agree its a sx but since its that wild green color I don't think the car could be a 2.4 since they don't offer that motor over there. .. and you can hear there is a cold air intake :)
I'm curious how somebody came up with the car being on a Bottle? Did i miss something?

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i noticed that hole..

and I didn't hear any spraying, just sucking ;)

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
Kia and Hyundai have definitely helped their KDM image in recent years. But JDM has such a long and rich history compared to KDM. With the automotive market as competitive as it is today it'll be interesting to see how these auto manufacturers represent themselves in the future. Being half Korean I'm rooting for Kia and Hyundai, but I'm still skeptical about quality issues in their cars.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Yea on some of his comments on youtube he talks about his car having nitrous

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
^^^^
Oh see then i did miss something ;)

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
one fast koup there. btw, what kind of body kit is that? front lip?

·
Registered
425 Posts
If you listen to video past the terrible music you will hear the Mustang chirping tire and bouncing the rev limiter. What that means is there was a terrible driver behind the wheel of the Mustang and a decent one in the Forte. Had it been reversed the Forte from the get go would have only had a lot of video of Mustang tail lights. Not saying I would do any better in a Mustang, not really a car I have any experience with.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
From reading some of his threads on his profile, and like tropical said, it has nitrous. Oh, and for those that didn't know, Puerto Rico is part of the US and it's a 2.4L SX. ;) I'm really liking that color.....

·
Registered
312 Posts
If you listen to video past the terrible music you will hear the Mustang chirping tire and bouncing the rev limiter. What that means is there was a terrible driver behind the wheel of the Mustang and a decent one in the Forte. Had it been reversed the Forte from the get go would have only had a lot of video of Mustang tail lights. Not saying I would do any better in a Mustang, not really a car I have any experience with.
LOL, I actually made this video. Yes the mustang was getting zero traction and it was automatic also. The fact that the SX is a 6 speed with better gear ratio then the automatic mustang GT is why the SX faired so well. It wasn't proving that the Forte was faster, just a comparison between BOTH cars. I'd like to note that I regret racing on a public road, it's selfish and stupid.

Also punksmurph, you could have mute the video :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts