Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thoughts????? Black Sedan

18x8
Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3
Offset: +45mm should tuck nice
Finish: White/Polished

If you don't like them its okay but don't hate.....cool???

Attachments

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol never mind, I'm retarded! Ummmmm hard to tell, I would have went with black and polished. But that's just me! =\

I am a painter and could paint them black but I think that I may two tone the car with white on the bottom with some graphics. or leave it black. could look bitchin or like a total clown car.....it's a crap shoot

·
Registered
431 Posts
Sorry dont like it, dont think it would compliment the sedan, these wheels would look nice on a wider muscle car.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
I think it'll actually look good. I saw a sedan here in san Antonio with rims kind of like this and it looked nice. If you like them I say go for it

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
if the sedan was white it would be a definite yes. but since you sedan is black it might look a bit....ghetto.(no offense intended)

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Well littlejake, I honestly don't have a lot of experience with sedans as I've never had one (I've always been an import tuner) but I guess it depends on the look you're trying to achieve. If you're going for a tuner type look, these are a no go(too chunky and heavy looking). If you're looking for a blingin', pimpin' type sedan look (like a lot of Chrysler 300's), I'd say no(then you would need 20" chromes). Of course I'm stereotyping about the wheels but you prob get the idea. But if you want a sporty looking, attention grabbing car that doesn't try to be too much of a tuner car or gansta ride, I think these will look sweet. And you work in the right place to change them if you decide it's too much white against your black. I agree with Killed In Action tho, ask Main_M if he can help you out and photoshop it. It's sometimes hard to visualize how it'll look. He's a super rad dude and has helped me out quite a few times.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I say go grey ;).. def not white..

Hey bro, good chop :). sexy.. but if these had a lip and were gunmetal or dark silver.. and the lip was any other color, id say go with it. This triple stripe spoke doesnt go with the car, but hey who am i kidding, if you like it, go for it.

You ask the forum, you're asking for criticism from different people's taste :). In my opinion, they dont look right.

·
Registered
431 Posts
lmao hahahaha main is my rim brother!! lol

i love you man! lol not in the N.A.M.B.L.A type way lol
LOLS!.. We are brothers in different ways too ;) not only the rims ! ! .. lol.

its one of those time where you know.. you have to think before you say i love you too ... loll... Dont wanna break your heart by saying thank you.. so im just gonna run! xD

·
Registered
587 Posts
IMO the rims look sick. Since you are a painter..you can change it whenever ......!

I love you too Main ! I had the peasure of meeting Main.

·
Registered
444 Posts
IMO our cars don't look very smooth with glaring rims. White on black kinda does that. But I think that a grey or gunmetal rim would look pretty nice. I am going to get a darker rim myself because that is the style I appreciate most. But always remember that 99% of the time, it doesn't matter what you chose, you will be pleased with it.

·
Registered
122 Posts
@Main_m .. yeah I agree.. its just if he already got the wheels.. then the color was what I was recommending.. and I hear you on the lip.. but-.. BUT.. if the spokes we slanted inward toward the center then it would make them look like a crazy offset and longer while giving the car a sick stagger.. - and give me a buzz im free this afternoon to setup the kit for you..

just to explain it here is a pic of my buddys 335i

·
Registered
532 Posts
I like the rims, but white rims on a black car is too much contrast (I love white rims but there are only a few colors that can pull them off cleanly: red, blue, purple, yellow, titanium, etc.) But if you already have the rims, you can paint them a slightly gray color and maybe add a black outline around the darker gray spokes. :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.