Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
TurboKits is also making a CF Hood as well so you could always wait and see what they offer there's for???

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I have found another one out there but this one looks good especially since they have it on a vehicle.

Korean Auto Imports

This is the link directly to the hood that KFX has.

KFX Performance - Hyundai and Kia Performance and Styling Parts - Kia Forte Carbon Fiber Hood: KFX Performance
:eek: OMG that green koup!! That body kit (if it is one) is AMAZING! Side vents??? wow... if you look closely he's replaced the mesh on the grill, and the black gloss is Carbon Fiber instead!!!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kfx is a great site. Bill is very good about everything, and will take good care of you.

·
Registered
475 Posts
GOOOOOOOD LORD OH MERCY!!!! that green one is so sick!!! this put a stamp on why i bought a FORTE KOUP...cant wait for a body kit like that to come out!!! those rims on that look hella sick! what u thick the size of those are???

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I want that carbon fiber front bumper piece and the fog covers. Would look great on the Red.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Thank you for the feedback...Awesome looking car and i cant stop looking at it. day dreaming at work on what is the potential for my car now. I want to throw 19" on mine. that custom grill look sick as hell....now i wouldnt mind paying for something like that..
The front chin lip bumper Body kit looks so smooth and sexy..! KFX needs to have it for purchase already, lol

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
OMG I kno!! The way the side skirts flow into that side vent!!! Oh my god, I would void my warranty any day for that body kit!!! And I agree those carbon fiber covers for the glossy part are amazing!!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well KFX Performance and Streetkiaz have teamed up to try and create a bunch of R&D parts for the koup. There is a thread started on Welcome to Streetkiaz.com! showing the progress so far, as well as a few how to's. It will all be created just have to be patient.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Performance - Hyundai and Kia Performance and Styling Parts - KFX Performance and yes they do have the springs already available as well as headers, sway bars, strut bars, and compleate coilover sets. If you havnt checked them out you should

1 - 20 of 21 Posts