Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Definitely legit , they are just starting into the Forte market . Their Tib catalogue is extensive and includes stuff from NGM . That 2.0 Theta header is expensive compared to the 2.0 Beta header .

·
Registered
973 Posts
If anyone gets these headers, please post what you think of them: feeling of increased performance and all that, esp. if you can't get to a dyno. Really interested in these and wondering if they "increase flow" as they are supposed to, according to the guy on the site I asked.
Thanks!

·
Registered
708 Posts
i really wanna see a header setup on these cars.. header/dp combo are USUALLY one of the biggest gains on a car.. esp NA

·
Registered
973 Posts
i really wanna see a header setup on these cars.. header/dp combo are USUALLY one of the biggest gains on a car.. esp NA
my thoughts exactly, I'm wondering if anyone has a downpipe out yet, already replaced from the cat back so now I need to get new headers and dp to complete the transformation

·
Registered
708 Posts
interesting

i know on the ions/cobalts the DP was one of the biggest restrictions in the whole exhaust because it is a 2.75" exhaust but it punches down to 2" where the o2 sensor is.

which is kinda the norm for stock header/dp setups

·
Registered
88 Posts
You are constructing a full exhaust system to compete with the turbokits and ARK and other companies out there? I am not so impressed with the sound of the others so I have been very hesitant to buy them for the price they are selling it for. For approximately $300 or less I'll buy that. Do you expect to make gains of 10hp/torque?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts