Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to get the eibachs and the ultra racing front strut bar. has anyone had problems with this company? fast shipping? and i did use the search button, but couldnt really find "problems" with kfx

·
Registered
306 Posts
i like the site. i never had any problems but there are people who do. i always got my stuff within a week or 2, and if a tracking number was provided i always got one.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
from what i know, they are a good company. for christmas i got the racing strut bar. great product and solid.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Would like someone to back me up on this, but wouldn't a front strut bar alone on a fwd just cause more under-steer? In my opinion i think it would be better to tighten up the rear with a rear strut/sway bar to try to reduce the fwd under-steering nature.

2,213 Posts
Would like someone to back me up on this, but wouldn't a front strut bar alone on a fwd just cause more under-steer? In my opinion i think it would be better to tighten up the rear with a rear strut/sway bar to try to reduce the fwd under-steering nature.
Heck no!!!! You put the UR bar in front and the car drives like a champ!!! I love mine! I also did my rear too, it's like driving a go cart! It's awesome. What you could do is also go directly to ultraracing and order from them...eliminate the middle man.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
I ordered mine from them and received them very quickly but I went straight through bill here in san antonio. Ive heard stories of ppl waiting a long ass time for their items though so idk

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok im going with h&r's from ebay for $296 with free shipping and the strut bar from ebay too $118

·
Registered
695 Posts
I ordered from there and never recieved my item for 6 months. I had to threaten them with a civil law suit to get my money back. I was ordering the pulley and there have been many stories for this item having a problem getting it shipped. So you may have better luck with other items.

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
ok im going with h&r's from ebay for $296 with free shipping and the strut bar from ebay too $118
Whoo hoo. I've been waiting for someone to throw some H&R's on. I'm sure they're identical both performance wise and aesthetically (or at least they are on paper) but I just wanna see if it sits a little lower than the Eibachs.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Whoo hoo. I've been waiting for someone to throw some H&R's on. I'm sure they're identical both performance wise and aesthetically (or at least they are on paper) but I just wanna see if it sits a little lower than the Eibachs.

right. plus i wanted to get those before the eibach's:D

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
KFX Performance

Do not buy from KFX Performance. These guys took the money, sent the wrong item, ask me to ship back to them but never refund me!
:mad:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do not buy from KFX Performance

Do not buy from KFX Performance. These guys took the money, sent the wrong item, ask me to ship back to them but never refund me!:mad:

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Heck no!!!! You put the UR bar in front and the car drives like a champ!!! I love mine! I also did my rear too, it's like driving a go cart! It's awesome. What you could do is also go directly to ultraracing and order from them...eliminate the middle man.
for go-kart handling do your lowers too. those are HUGE when it comes to handling if you have the uppers done. Makes a massive difference

1 - 20 of 20 Posts