Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to get the eibachs and the ultra racing front strut bar. has anyone had problems with this company? fast shipping? and i did use the search button, but couldnt really find "problems" with kfx

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
from what i know, they are a good company. for christmas i got the racing strut bar. great product and solid.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Would like someone to back me up on this, but wouldn't a front strut bar alone on a fwd just cause more under-steer? In my opinion i think it would be better to tighten up the rear with a rear strut/sway bar to try to reduce the fwd under-steering nature.

2,213 Posts
Would like someone to back me up on this, but wouldn't a front strut bar alone on a fwd just cause more under-steer? In my opinion i think it would be better to tighten up the rear with a rear strut/sway bar to try to reduce the fwd under-steering nature.
Heck no!!!! You put the UR bar in front and the car drives like a champ!!! I love mine! I also did my rear too, it's like driving a go cart! It's awesome. What you could do is also go directly to ultraracing and order from them...eliminate the middle man.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
I ordered mine from them and received them very quickly but I went straight through bill here in san antonio. Ive heard stories of ppl waiting a long ass time for their items though so idk

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok im going with h&r's from ebay for $296 with free shipping and the strut bar from ebay too $118

·
Registered
695 Posts
I ordered from there and never recieved my item for 6 months. I had to threaten them with a civil law suit to get my money back. I was ordering the pulley and there have been many stories for this item having a problem getting it shipped. So you may have better luck with other items.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Whoo hoo. I've been waiting for someone to throw some H&R's on. I'm sure they're identical both performance wise and aesthetically (or at least they are on paper) but I just wanna see if it sits a little lower than the Eibachs.

right. plus i wanted to get those before the eibach's:D

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Heck no!!!! You put the UR bar in front and the car drives like a champ!!! I love mine! I also did my rear too, it's like driving a go cart! It's awesome. What you could do is also go directly to ultraracing and order from them...eliminate the middle man.
for go-kart handling do your lowers too. those are HUGE when it comes to handling if you have the uppers done. Makes a massive difference

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.