Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, most of you know who I am, I'm Jesse here at Peoria Kia and we are having a Kia car show here at the dealership on March 17th from 10am-2pm.....come one come all!!! All Kia's are invited to show, weather your stock to highly modified...everyone invited!!! And we will have prizes and we're working on other things too!!!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
boo i will be in texas

·
Registered
322 Posts
^^^where u gonna be in texas bro?

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
San Angelo

·
Premium Member
584 Posts
A bit too far of a drive from Detroit. Post pictures!

·
Registered
117 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
This should be perfect timing for me. I should have my retro, exhaust and springs all done by then.

·
Registered
236 Posts
hmmmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
117 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
How did you get Kia to do this car show? I talked to one of the Kia dealership over here and I brought up a few good topics and ideas of why they should display our cars n stuff for one day. I'm just waiting to hear back.

·
Registered
117 Posts
How many cars are we expecting there?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm hoping its gonna be a big turn out....ive posted on this forum, the soul hamsters, the optima forum, and streetkiaz...gotta post on the sportage and sorento forums as well.....this is gonna be a good time and if we get a good turn out, we'd like to do it a few more times this summer....

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
I hope the next one will be when i am not TDY so i can go. Take alot of pictures guys and post em up here to get the ones that dont go more excited about the next one!!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Inferno, you going to NCOA?

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
no just 4 day firefighter course...National Incident Managment Systems...pain in the ass but gotta do it. You know how that goes

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey guys and girls!! Dont forget the Peoria Kia car show is this weekend on Sunday from 10am-2pm.....come one, come all!!!!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
whens the next one

1 - 20 of 31 Posts