Kia Forte Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
It all depends on how this one turns out since this is our first one, if only a couple of cars show up then we might rethink doing it again, but if we get a lot of people and cars to show up, then we'll deffinetly be planning a second one....

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
are you limiting it to KIA only or leaving it open alittle...for example everyone could bring a plus 1 that isnt KIA

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hmmmm.....I think we're gonna just stick with the Kia brand at this time. We wanna give back to the Kia owners since there really is no place to show off our cars, ya know...we dont want it to end up like the pavillions or something, this show is just for us and it shows people who own other makes what the koreans are doing and they can drool over us for a change, i mean, how many hondas and toyotas and mazdas etc do you see?? We have lots of prizes and raffles we're gonna do, lots of cool stuff that I dont want to devulge till the day of....lololol...but I know everyone will be extremly happy!!!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
now i am even more disapointed i am gonna miss this...boo military orders suck...lol

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Redrumm, arent you from Idaho? If so, how long of a drive was that for you?

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I really don't know lol, just had it stuck in my head that you were from Idaho, I think I may have even invited you to some of our PNW meets lol

·
Registered
117 Posts
Lol funny , nope burning up in the AZ. If you ever in town though holla at me ;)
Come on Redrumm, NOBODY wants to visit Maricopa. lol:D

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
I DO...I am sooo glad to be back in AZ!!! TEXAS sucked.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts